Founded in 1969, ZIMEX AVIATION, based in Switzerland and holder of a EASA Air Operator Certificate, is active in the field of Special Mission Aviation, with aircraft operations in Africa, the Middle East and Asia and since 2016 also with a European express freight operation.
Our own EASA Part 145 maintenance Organization assures that scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is performed to the highest quality standards in the field by our own engineers, who form an integral part of our crew.
Your main tasks
- Performing of scheduled maintenance work, troubleshooting and complex repairs of electrical / electronic aircraft systems in accordance with respective manufacturer’s instructions
- Compliance with SB’s or AD’s per manufacturer’s instructions
- Fabrication / amendments of electrical wire looms according to wiring diagrams of approved modifications / STC’s
- Installation / modification of aircraft electrical Systems and Avionic Systems as per manufacturer’s instructions or STC’s
- Adjustments and functional checks of electrical and radio equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Rectification of repairs during flight operations
- Occasional deployed as a Field Service Engineer / Troubleshooter
- EASA Part 66 B2 or equivalent foreign license
- DHC6 aircraft type rating
- Minimum work experience 10 years
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Good IT skills
- Excellent team player
- Languages skills: Fluent in English (oral and written), German is a plus
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international environment and in a motivated team in our Hangar in Altenrhein, St. Gallen, Switzerland.
We look forward to receiving your complete
application documents by e-mail to:
Zimex Aviation Ltd.