Established in 1969 ZIMEX AVIATION LTD. has continuously delivered specialized remote field operations in Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Based in Switzerland, the company holds a Swiss Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. We operate and maintain our fleet of over 20 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major petroleum industry companies, international humanitarian organizations, UN agencies and since 2016 the European express cargo feeding market count on the proven professionalism, vast aviation know-how, own spare parts logistics, excellent safety record and high dispatch reliability of ZIMEX AVIATION LTD. For our Safety & Compliance Department in Glattbrugg we are looking for a
Your main tasks:
- Act as the company Form 4 Holder for compliance monitoring for all company approvals; Air Operations, Crew Training, ATO, Part CAMO, Part-145, and as required (EASA and others).
- Act as the company Compliance Monitoring Manager for the ISO9001 Quality Management
- Monitor applicable regulatory requirements and ensure that such requirements are implemented accordingly.
- Manage the audit program and ensures that all scopes are audited in accordance with the defined requirements.
- Support the Safety Manager with the management of the occurrence reporting system and promotion of Safety and Compliance and Just Culture.
- Together with the Safety Manager, maintain and support the operations performance analysis and provide the Accountable Manger with the required data on a regular basis.
- Provide Compliance and Safety Management System training for management personnel and company employe
- Manage the documentation system and support internal departments with the development and revision of operations manuals and other documentation.
- Control the assessment and issuance of Part 145 Certifying Staff Authorizations.
Your qualifications / requirements:
- Previous holder of EASA Form 4 approval as Compliance Monitoring Manager with working experience in compliance management , auditing and compliance systems.
- Degree in aviation or strong aviation background as pilot, aircraft engineer and/or work experience in a similar position.
- Solid knowledge of EASA, ICAO, IATA regulatory requirements, knowledge of Swiss law and OTAR requirements is an advantage.
- Solid understanding of Risk Management Principles and Techniques to support the company SMS.
- Excellent intercultural communication skills. You will be in contact with many different stakeholders (clients, auditors, authorities, employees, suppliers, subcontractors, consultants, etc.)
- Excellent know-how of cloud-based IT tools, such as WebManuals, iQSMS, SharePoint.
- Knowledge of data mining and statistical analysis.
- Cultural competence; European Safety and Legal Compliance standards have to be put in place in remote and challenging environments. Self-dependent, creative personality with strong proactive attitude.
- Flexible approach to work to match the operational requirements.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written, French and/or German is an advantage.
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international environment and in a motivated team in our Headquarters in Glattbrugg, Switzerland.
We look forward to receiving your complete
application documents by e-mail to:
Zimex Aviation Ltd.