Established in 1969, ZIMEX has continuously delivered worldwide specialized remote field operations. Based in Switzerland, the ZIMEX Group holds a Swiss and an Austrian Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. With our 300 staff members, we operate and maintain our fleet of over 30 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major petroleum industry companies, international humanitarian organizations, governments, UN agencies, express cargo and mail customers count on the proven professionalism, vast aviation know-how, own spare parts logistics, excellent safety record and high dispatch reliability of ZIMEX.
For our Headquarter in Glattbrugg we are looking for a reliable and flexible Crew Planner. You will be joining our Flight Operations Team, directly reporting to the NPFO.
Your main tasks
- Planning of flight crews for scheduled and ad-hoc charter flights according to availability, operational demands and regulatory requirements as follows:
- Monthly crew planning & daily crew control.
- Planning of pilot line introduction and line checks.
- Crew vacation management: System entry and overview, tracking of vacation credit in coordination with HR.
- Adjust crew schedule based on client needs while ensuring compliance with EASA FTL regulations.
- 2+ years’ experience in crew scheduling or similar position in the aviation industry preferred
- Good knowledge of applicable (EASA) FTL rules.
- Understand the factors that impact crew planning.
- Very good IT skills, CBL WinOps and Sharepoint knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent internal customer skills. Interface with the flight crews, as well as other departments to ensure good coordination.
- Ability to adapt to constantly shifting parameters.
- Ability to plan cost-effectively within the regulatory requirements, taking into consideration also crew interests.
This attractive but challenging position inside our organization offers you an international working environment. We kindly ask you to apply with your full application details.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to:
Zimex Aviation Ltd.