Established in 1969 ZIMEX AVIATION LTD. has continuously delivered specialized remote field operations in Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Based in Switzerland, the company holds a Swiss Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. We operate and maintain our fleet of over 20 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major petroleum industry companies, international humanitarian organizations, UN agencies and since 2016 the European express cargo feeding market count on the proven professionalism, vast aviation know-how, own spare parts logistics, excellent safety record and high dispatch reliability of ZIMEX AVIATION LTD.
For our Finance Team in our Headquarters in Glattbrugg we are looking for an independent and reliable Financial Controller.
Your objectives in this role will be:
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to the management by evaluating, analysing, and reporting appropriate data
- Support financial decisions by applying company policies and procedures
- Further development, implementation and maintenance of financial controls, reports and guidelines
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Lead and co-ordinate the monthly closing process among all departments
- Prepare the monthly MIS reports including data analysis and validation
- Support the year-end closing process and the preparation of the consolidated financial statements according to OR and IFRS-SME
- Manage the asset management process (PPE, Aircrafts, Engines, and Inventory) and ensure reconciliation of data throughout all systems
- Support the yearly planning / budgeting process
- Prepare ad-hoc reports, analysis for management decision purposes
- Support the corporate finance department in the day-to-day operations
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, aviation industry experience a plus but not mandatory
- Self-motivator with the ability to work independently and frequently under pressure
- Distinct analytical skills with pleasure in dealing with numbers
- Experience with ERP-Systems, preferably ABACUS
- Very good IT skills, particularly with MS Excel a must
- Fluent in German and English
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international environment and in a motivated team in our Headquarters in Glattbrugg, Switzerland.
We look forward to receiving your complete
application documents by e-mail to:
Zimex Aviation Ltd.