Established in 1969, ZIMEX AVIATION has continuously delivered worldwide specialized remote field operations. Based in Switzerland, the ZIMEX AVIATION Group holds a Swiss and an Austrian Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. With our 300 staff members, we operate and maintain our fleet of over 30 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major petroleum industry companies, international humanitarian organizations, governments, UN agencies, express cargo and mail customers count on the proven professionalism, vast aviation know-how, own spare parts logistics, excellent safety record and high dispatch reliability of ZIMEX AVIATION.
The Flight Operations Engineer will be focused on managing and maintaining administrative processes and tasks for the Flight Operations Department. Zimex expects you to learn while you work effectively in the fast-paced environment of an aviation remote operation and demonstrate the ability to take initiative and meet time-sensitive deadlines while maintaining a positive and constructive relationship with pilots and commercial directors. Additionally, you will support the Flight Operations Team in managing its digital transformation’s development, implementation, and integration.
For our Flight Operations Department we are looking for a
Your main tasks
- Support the Flight Operations Department with daily routine tasks.
- Maintain the up-to-date Operation Manuals (OM) and documentation and support the NPFO’s development.
- Support the NPFO in Safety and Compliance assurance within the department itself and for subcontracted services in accordance with the Company Safety Management System.
- Support the Training Department in the development of e-learning courses related to flight operations.
- Provide administrative support for projects within the Flight Operations Department.
- Act as software administrator as assigned by NPFO.
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team.
- Computer literacy including but not limited to MS Office, data analysis and operations management systems
- Ability to deal tactfully and professionally with a variety of individuals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with EFB administration is a plus
- Good problem-solving skills
ZIMEX is dedicated to fostering talent growth and creating abundant opportunities for its team members, both within and across various airline departments, whether they are on the ground or soaring in the skies.
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international environment and in a motivated team. Place of work will be Glattbrugg, Switzerland.
We look forward to receiving your complete
application documents by e-mail to:
Zimex Aviation Ltd.