Established in 1969 ZIMEX AVIATION LTD. has continuously delivered specialized remote field operations in Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Based in Switzerland, the company holds a Swiss Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. We operate and maintain our fleet of over 20 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major petroleum industry companies, international humanitarian organizations, UN agencies and since 2016 the European express cargo feeding market count on the proven professionalism, vast aviation know-how, own spare parts logistics, excellent safety record and high dispatch reliability of ZIMEX AVIATION LTD. For our Flight Operations Department in Glattbrugg we are looking for a
Your main tasks
- Support the Flight Operations Department with daily routine tasks
- Maintain the Operation Manuals (OM) and documentation in an up-to-date condition and support the NPFO in their development.
- Support the NPFO in Safety and Compliance assurance within the department itself and for subcontracted services in accordance with the Company Safety Management System.
- Support the Training Department in the development of e-learning courses related to flight operations.
- Provide administrative support for projects within the Flight Operations Department.
- Act as software administrator as assigned by NPFO.
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills – able to communicate in a clear, straight-forward and transparent manner
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Computer literacy including but not limited to MS Office, data analysis and operations management systems
- Ability to deal tactfully and professionally with a variety of individuals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
You support our Flight Operations Management Team and help to ensure that all work is performed in compliance with EASA and FOCA regulations and all other applicable standards (safety, industrial, client, etc.). This also includes aircraft performance calculations and administration of the Flight Operations Management Software.
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international environment and in a motivated team in our Headquarters in Glattbrugg, Switzerland.
We look forward to receiving your complete
application documents by e-mail to:
Zimex Aviation Ltd.