Established in 1969, ZIMEX has continuously delivered worldwide specialized remote field operations. Based in Switzerland, the ZIMEX Group holds a Swiss and an Austrian Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. With our 300 staff members, we operate and maintain our fleet of over 30 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major petroleum industry companies, international humanitarian organizations, governments, UN agencies, express cargo and mail customers count on the proven professionalism, vast aviation know-how, own spare parts logistics, excellent safety record and high dispatch reliability of ZIMEX.
We want to strengthen our commercial team and are looking for a Head of Sales & Business Development (all genders), workplace can be remote with frequent travel to Zürich.
You will directly report to our Group CEO and will be a part of our Executive Management Team.
Your main tasks:
- Identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship
- Qualify the needs of new business prospects by understanding the context and environment as well as challenges, timelines, and budget
- Build and maintain a network of executive relationships with key customers and partners that can be leveraged
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics in line with the company strategy
- Lead, manage and coach the Commercial and Project Management team
- Develop and maintain client data base
- Prepare reporting as needed
- Extensive network within our sectors
- Pre-existing 10 – 15 years relationships and experience in at least one of our targeted business segments
- Experience developing and leading successful teams that provide solutions to clients’ needs
- Commercial experience with non-profits services a plus
- Strong solution selling business acumen with excellent communication and networking abilities
- Advanced problem-solving skills combined with strong oral, writing and presentation skills
This attractive position inside our company offers you an international working environment. We kindly ask you to apply with your full application details.
We look forward to receiving your complete
application documents by e-mail to:
Zimex Aviation Ltd.