Established in 1969, ZIMEX has continuously delivered worldwide specialized remote field operations. Based in Switzerland, the ZIMEX Group holds a Swiss and an Austrian Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. With our 300 staff members, we operate and maintain our fleet of over 30 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major petroleum industry companies, international humanitarian organizations, governments, UN agencies, express cargo and mail customers count on the proven professionalism, vast aviation know-how, own spare parts logistics, excellent safety record and high dispatch reliability of ZIMEX .
For our Team at our Headquarters in Glattbrugg we are offering an Internship in our Flight Operations Department.
What you will do
- Support the Flight Operations Department in handling the daily operations (if interested, there is a possibility the be invloved in the Safety & Compliance Department).
- Keeping the Operations Manuals (OM) up to date and supporting the Nominated Person
- Provide administrative support to projects within the departments
- Co-manage small projects within the Department
- Work with various Flight Operation/Safety & Compliance software
- Elaborate and integrate existing and new processes
Your qualification and skills:
- You are passionate about aviation
- School certificate (gymnasiale Maturität)
- You speak and write fluent German and you have good English skills
- Flair for technical software and very good IT skills in MS-Office
- Independent and accurate work with personal responsibility
- You are reliable, willing to learn and a team player
What we offer:
- The possibility to be involved in various departments of an air operator
- Training in the use of technical software (WebManuals, WinOps, and IQSMS)
- Participate in internal training courses such as CRM, Safety & Compliance, etc.
- Working environment in a small team
- Varied job fields with responsibility in an international environment
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international environment and in a motivated team in our Headquarters in Glattbrugg, Switzerland.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail.
We look forward to receiving your complete
Zimex Aviation Ltd.