Established in 1969, ZIMEX has continuously delivered worldwide specialized remote field operations. Based in Switzerland, the ZIMEX Group holds a Swiss and an Austrian Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. With our 300 staff members, we operate and maintain our fleet of over 30 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major petroleum industry companies, international humanitarian organizations, governments, UN agencies, express cargo and mail customers count on the proven professionalism, vast aviation know-how, own spare parts logistics, excellent safety record and high dispatch reliability of ZIMEX.
For our Operations Control Team in Glattbrugg we are looking for a flexible, reliable and innovative
Yours tasks and responsibilities
- Organization and coordination of flights / flight network
- Communication with aviation authorities to obtain overflight and landing permissions
- Flight planning & filing worldwide
- Coordination of airport and ATC slots / eurocontrol
- Organization and coordination of ground handling services
- Compilation of crew briefings
- Crew control support
Your skills and qualifications
- Relevant work experience in the operational field of aviation or holding an aircraft dispatcher qualification
- Fluent in English (written and oral) / other languages beneficial
- Team-player, customer oriented and communicative personality
- Flexibility regarding working hours (weekend and night shifts)
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international environment and in a motivated team in our Headquarters in Glattbrugg, Switzerland.
We look forward to receiving your complete
application documents by e-mail to:
Zimex Aviation Ltd.