Established in 1969 ZIMEX AVIATION LTD. has continuously delivered specialized remote field operations in Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Based in Switzerland, the company holds a Swiss Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. We operate and maintain our fleet of over 20 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major petroleum industry companies, international humanitarian organizations, UN agencies and since 2016 the European express cargo feeding market count on the proven professionalism, vast aviation know-how, own spare parts logistics, excellent safety record and high dispatch reliability of ZIMEX AVIATION LTD. For our Purchase Department at our Headquarters in Glattbrugg or Altenrhein, St. Gallen we are looking for a
What you will do:
- Independent handling of a defined area in purchasing according to aviation regulations
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Preparation of external purchase orders on the basis of requests for quotations
- Checking of order confirmations, monitoring delivery dates and sending of reminders, if necessary
- In the event of quality defects, arrange for the return of materials and request the supplier to rectify the defects
- Request of quotations and negotiation with suppliers
- Return of exchange parts to suppliers (in coordination with the warehouse)
- Updating and administration of documentation and files in the maintenance software
- Import/export administration of aircraft and components for repair, etc.
- Administrative handling of warranty work in coordination with the suppliers
- Initiate stock orders, as well as managing and reordering consumables
- Occasional sales activities – both internally and to external third party customers
Your qualifications and skills:
- You are passionate about aviation
- Hands-on approach with a ‘can-do!’ work attitude
- Ability to find creative solutions while taking ownership for all duties and tasks assigned
- Experience in working with different business stakeholders across multiple functions in a very dynamic environment.
- You speak and write fluent English, German is a plus
- Swiss work permit holder or EU ID / Passport holder
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations
- Independent and accurate work with personal responsibility
- You are reliable, willing to learn and a team player
Make the next step and apply for this position via e-mail. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents!
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to:
Zimex Aviation Ltd.