Established in 1969 ZIMEX AVIATION LTD. has continuously delivered specialized remote field operations in Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Based in Switzerland, the company holds a Swiss Air Operator Certificate, owns its Maintenance Repair Facility and an Aviation Training Organization. We operate and maintain our fleet of over 20 turboprop aircraft under European EASA Aviation Standards. Major petroleum industry companies, international humanitarian organizations, UN agencies and since 2016 the European express cargo feeding market count on the proven professionalism, vast aviation know-how, own spare parts logistics, excellent safety record and high dispatch reliability of ZIMEX AVIATION LTD. For our Stores Department in Altenrhein, St. Gallen we are looking for a
Your main tasks
- Receipt of goods: quality control incl. EDP recording
- Storage and retrieval manually or with various technical aids
- Operation of various warehouse systems with system-specific bookings
- Commissioning according to production orders and customer service requirements
- Order-related and transport-compliant compilation of the commissioned material items
- Packing, compacting and loading according to given regulations for postal-rail-sea-air freight and road transports
- Inventory management: accounting of all stock movements
- Monitoring of goods, storage times and storage facilities.
- Control of minimum stocks
- Taking care of the general tools and periodic inventory of the personal tools
- Knowledge of the administrative handling of internal and external paperwork (accompanying documents, export documents)
- Preparation of delivery bills and export papers
- Knowledge of the Dangerous Goods and Poisonous Articles (holder of the Poisonous Goods Certificate Cat. 1/3)
- Monitoring delivery dates for consumables and quality of delivered goods and sending reminders if necessary
- Education logistician (EFZ)
- Several years of professional experience in logistics management
- Category B driving license
- Aviation experience is a big plus
- Hands-on approach with a ‘can-do!’ work attitude
- Ability to find creative solutions while taking ownership for all duties and tasks assigned
- Experience working with different business stakeholders across multiple functions in a very dynamic environment.
- You speak and write fluent English and German
- Swiss work permit holder or EU ID / Passport holder
- You are reliable, willing to learn and a team player
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an international environment and in a motivated team in our Hangar in Altenrhein, St. Gallen, Switzerland.
We look forward to receiving your complete
application documents by e-mail to:
Zimex Aviation Ltd.