Zimex provides training to its own flight crew and instructors and offers a variety of training solutions to other operators.
Solutions for our flight crew:
- A constructive and trainee-centred training system.
- A sound trainer's standardization program.
- A training and checking system that integrates Technical and Non-technical trainee performance.
- A competency and evidence based training.
- An EASA ATO (Approved Training Organization) that offers EASA class and type ratings, EASA license conversions or instructor ratings.
- Assistance to obtain/revalidate class and type ratings under any other ICAO national license regulatory requirement.
Solutions for operators:
- A “full package” fleet (DHC6, PC6T, B190, ATR72) training implementation plan.
- Training manuals and pilot training (EASA or others).
- Standardization and training of your instructors/examiners.
- Operation manuals and syllabus.
- Assistance in your aviation authority’s training approval process
- Assistance to meet OGP/BARS training requirements
- Change your flight crew safety behaviour through a constructive training system.